Author: Fernando Ramirez
- Gov. Greg Abbott held a press conference on Thursday updating Texans on the second wave of coronavirus cases in the state. No ...November 20, 2020
- If anyone thought the 2020 election results would put a pin in the 4-year internal strife among Democrats of different ideological stripes, ...November 16, 2020
- On Tuesday, the Signal spoke with Texas Democrats Chairman Gilberto Hinojosa about last week’s election results. President Trump won Texas by 5.7 ...November 11, 2020
- Democratic congressional candidate Candace Valenzuela conceded her race against Beth Van Duyne on Tuesday. Valenzuela, a former school board member, came 2,133 ...November 10, 2020
- To discuss last week’s results, the Signal recently spoke with Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez, a former U.S. Senate candidate, founder of the Latino ...November 9, 2020
- On Friday, the Signal spoke to Mike Siegel, a former attorney for the city of Austin and one of 10 congressional Democratic ...November 6, 2020
- On Thursday, the Signal spoke with Joe Deshotel, a veteran Democratic political consultant and a contributing writer to the Signal. The following ...
- Texas Democratic Party Chair Gilberto Hinojosa issued the following statement on Wednesday reacting to the results of Election Day in Texas, which ...
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe