Author: Kevin Nix
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, the conservative news outlet that operates in multiple states, is staffing up in Texas ahead of 2020, according to ...December 17, 2019
- If this is all Republicans have for the impeachment investigation, they’re in trouble. Many times throughout the week, it seemed as though ...November 21, 2019
- On Thursday night, Beto O’Rourke is holding a campaign rally in the Dallas area to “directly confront Donald Trump’s dangerous hatred and ...October 17, 2019
- Before we get to the news, many of you are new to Texas Signal. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are a ...October 9, 2019
- Donald Trump Jr. called him Trump’s “biggest ally.” He has voted with President Trump 95% of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight. So ...October 8, 2019
- Thursday marks the beginning of the long-awaited Texas Tribune Festival, the premiere political and policy conference/soiree/networking extravaganza, now in its 9th year. ...September 23, 2019
- July 6, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe