Author: Kevin Nix
- On Thursday night, Beto O’Rourke is holding a campaign rally in the Dallas area to “directly confront Donald Trump’s dangerous hatred and ...October 17, 2019
- Before we get to the news, many of you are new to Texas Signal. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are a ...October 9, 2019
- Donald Trump Jr. called him Trump’s “biggest ally.” He has voted with President Trump 95% of the time, according to FiveThirtyEight. So ...October 8, 2019
- Thursday marks the beginning of the long-awaited Texas Tribune Festival, the premiere political and policy conference/soiree/networking extravaganza, now in its 9th year. ...September 23, 2019
- Presidential debates can be moments of high drama, with candidates rhetorically jousting before a raucous crowd looking on. Or they can be ...June 12, 2019
- Beto O’Rourke said he’s totally open to it. Elizabeth Warren basically said not over her dead body. Bernie Sanders did it. Pete ...May 22, 2019
- The high-minded Lincoln-Douglas debates of the 19th century aren’t coming back anytime soon. But the political debate style of our modern era ...May 7, 2019
- Following the 2018 midterms, the ground shook in Texas. Democrats performed the best they have in 40 years. It’s no longer a ...April 28, 2019
- October 22, 2019
- October 21, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- October 21, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe