Author: Signal Staff
- Signal contributor Joe Deshotel spoke to Brittany Switzer, Senior Brand Director at the Texas Democratic Party. They discussed the Texas GOP convention ...July 28, 2020
- Sen. John Cornyn is joining the GOP chorus of misinformation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. “No one under the age of 20 has ...July 14, 2020
- Texas saw two record-breaking figures in the battle against COVID-19 on Tuesday; 10,000 new cases and 60 fatalities in a single day. ...
- A recently resurfaced transcript shows State Sen. Eddie Lucio Jr. admitting to making money from the prison industry. Lucio, a Democrat who ...July 7, 2020
- In an interview with Fox News on Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick attacked Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease specialist ...July 1, 2020
- Officials say that Vice President Mike Pence will visit Dallas for First Baptist Church’s “Celebrate Freedom Sunday” on June 28. Pence’s appearance ...June 17, 2020
- Texas and other states are suffering from a decline in newly registered voters, data collected by the Center for Election Innovation & ...June 11, 2020
- August 6, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe