Author: Signal Staff
- Former congressman Beto O’Rourke says he has no plans to run against Gov. Greg Abbott in 2022. That’s according to an upcoming ...April 2, 2021
- Texas Signal is excited to announce a new collaboration with the Texas Civil Rights Project (TCRP). Every two weeks we will feature ...March 29, 2021
- Today at a press conference in Lubbock, Governor Greg Abbott announced a sweeping executive order that would end a statewide mask mandate, ...March 2, 2021
- Across the state, millions of Texans remain without power. The situation is dire in Texas as temperatures plunged below zero in most ...February 16, 2021
- As much of Texas remains iced in and without power, officials with the Electric Reliability Council of Texas and cities across the ...February 15, 2021
- In the aftermath of rioters breaching the Capitol, incited by the rhetoric of President Trump, several Texas Democrats are joining a chorus ...January 7, 2021
- Hundreds of supporters of President Trump descended on the Capitol grounds on Wednesday, bypassing security and police, and even breaching the chambers. ...January 6, 2021
- Today’s the day. After months of one of the most interesting campaign seasons in American history, election day is finally here. But ...November 3, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe