Author: Signal Staff
- On Wednesday, six Democratic candidates vying to replace Sen. John Cornyn will meet in Houston to participate in the Signal’s Senate forum. ...October 23, 2019
- The presidential bid of Obama-era housing chief Julian Castro may soon come to a close. In an email to supporters on Monday, ...October 22, 2019
- There are an impressive number of women running for office in Texas. And many just raised a whole bunch of money in ...October 18, 2019
- In all respects, it was a typical Trump spectacle. He took credit for job growth in Texas —jobs, which, it turns out, ...
- Donald Trump on Thursday sent a fundraising email on behalf of Sen. John Cornyn railing against the media and asking his “allies” ...
- Several of the candidates running for U.S. Senate will be joining Beto O’Rourke in Dallas for a rally on Thursday. Air Force ...
- Democrats took to the presidential stage in Ohio on Tuesday, the first prime-time debate following the House Democrats impeachment inquiry of President ...
- On Tuesday, the secret audio of a meeting between conservative Republicans was made public. Republican House Speaker Dennis Bonnen had some choice ...
- There’s a lot of talk about the 2020 elections, but a critical race for Democrats next month is in Fort Bend County ...
- Sen. Ted Cruz is distancing himself from comments made by President Trump asking China to investigate the Biden family. In a CBS ...October 14, 2019
- Donald Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale, along with Trump’s son, will be attending a Tuesday “Make America Great” panel in San Antonio ...October 11, 2019
- On Thursday, House Democrats subpoenaed Rick Perry, Trump’s energy secretary and former Texas governor, in the ongoing impeachment inquiry. Perry has until ...October 10, 2019
- October 23, 2019
- October 22, 2019
- October 21, 2019
- October 21, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe