Author: Signal Staff
- On Saturday, hundreds of protestors gathered outside the Texas Capitol in Austin to demand that the state be reopened. Similar protests occurred ...April 21, 2020
- Even as the COVID-19 pandemic grips the nation and the world, congressional races go on. Democrats flip two House seats in Texas ...April 16, 2020
- Gov. Greg Abbott announced Friday that the state of Texas has 8,700 available ventilators. When asked by reporters the number of ventilators ...April 3, 2020
- Businesses upping the price of hand sanitizer or water bottles during a pandemic isn’t just greedy — it’s also illegal. State and ...March 18, 2020
- Even as he said that cases of the coronavirus were expected to increase “exponentially” on Monday, Governor Greg Abbott has been slower ...March 17, 2020
- Since he began his self-quarantine earlier this week after being exposed to coronavirus, Sen. Ted Cruz has been safe at home, tweeting ...March 12, 2020
- Rep. Al Green of Houston did not mince words with banking giant Wells Fargo on the House floor on Wednesday. In a ...March 11, 2020
- On Tuesday, the stock market had yet another finicky day after the Dow Jones went through a historic 2,000 point drop on ...March 10, 2020
- The Democratic challenge against Rep. Dan Crenshaw just got a sudden head start. Less than a week after Super Tuesday, Democrat Elisa ...March 9, 2020
- A stunning survey from Public Policy Polling shows voters are unhappy with how Trump is handling the potential health crisis presented by ...March 5, 2020
- As the final votes are being counted, Super Tuesday proved to be a difficult night for some of the bolder progressives running ...March 4, 2020
- June 5, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe