Author: Signal Staff
- A recently resurfaced transcript shows State Sen. Eddie Lucio Jr. admitting to making money from the prison industry. Lucio, a Democrat who ...July 7, 2020
- In an interview with Fox News on Tuesday, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick attacked Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease specialist ...July 1, 2020
- Officials say that Vice President Mike Pence will visit Dallas for First Baptist Church’s “Celebrate Freedom Sunday” on June 28. Pence’s appearance ...June 17, 2020
- Texas and other states are suffering from a decline in newly registered voters, data collected by the Center for Election Innovation & ...June 11, 2020
- Partisanship over social distancing guidelines could set back economic recovery as states continue to open and the COVID-19 death toll eclipses 100,000. ...
- Former Vice President Joe Biden will be joining House Speaker Nancy Pelosi next week at the 2020 Texas Democratic Convention. Biden will ...
- In a series of tweets Monday morning, President Trump threatened to move the Republican National Convention out of North Carolina. Trump attacked ...May 26, 2020
- On Thursday, 58 Texans died from COVID-19, the state’s new record for daily deaths. The same day, 1,448 new coronavirus cases were ...May 15, 2020
- January 15, 2021
- January 14, 2021
- January 14, 2021
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe