Author: Signal Staff
- On Wednesday, the Texas Signal spoke to the Texas Democratic Party’s Voter Protection Director Rose Clouston and Voter Expansion Director Luke Warford ...February 13, 2020
- The fight among Republicans this year to win a congressional seat outside of Houston is epic. Eighteen candidates are running in the ...February 14, 2020
- Joining his Republican colleague Sen. Ted Cruz, Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas has jumped head-first into the podcasting world. The Houston area ...February 12, 2020
- Welcome to the Signal’s newsletter of progressive politics in Texas. Here are our quick takes of the week. Click here to subscribe. Election watchdog The ...February 7, 2020
- An impeached Donald Trump will give his third State of the Union Address on Tuesday night, and holy hell only knows what ...
- HOUSTON — Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, serving southeast Texas and Louisiana, raised $1 million from its annual luncheon on Friday. A record ...February 3, 2020
- On Friday, 50 members of the Democratic Women’s Caucus sent a scathing letter condemning President Trump’s actions toward women. The Democratic Women’s ...January 31, 2020
- Welcome to the Signal’s political newsletter. Each week, we take a look at the 2020 elections in the swing state of Texas, ...January 28, 2020
- On this week’s show, the Signal sat down with Tim O’Brien, senior advisor to Democratic presidential candidate and “pragmatic progressive” Michael Bloomberg. ...January 27, 2020
- A new survey released this week shows that Democratic women voters are crucial to winning elections in 2020. A poll by American ...January 23, 2020
- May 21, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe