Author: Signal Staff
- On Friday, 50 members of the Democratic Women’s Caucus sent a scathing letter condemning President Trump’s actions toward women. The Democratic Women’s ...January 31, 2020
- Welcome to the Signal’s political newsletter. Each week, we take a look at the 2020 elections in the swing state of Texas, ...January 28, 2020
- On this week’s show, the Signal sat down with Tim O’Brien, senior advisor to Democratic presidential candidate and “pragmatic progressive” Michael Bloomberg. ...January 27, 2020
- A new survey released this week shows that Democratic women voters are crucial to winning elections in 2020. A poll by American ...
- Texas may be an oil state, but that hasn’t stopped Senate candidates from speaking about the need for change. In a wide ...
- Sen. John Cornyn is arguing new evidence that could potentially impact the impeachment case — which begins Tuesday- against Donald Trump is ...January 20, 2020
- On Thursday, the Democratic campaign arm in the U.S. House added the second congressional district, currently represented by Rep. Dan Crenshaw, to ...January 16, 2020
- If you needed any more proof that Texas is a permanent fixture in the klieg lights of presidential politics in 2020, look ...
- On Tuesday night, Iran fired a dozen ballistic missiles at U.S. forces in Iraq. Early assessments indicate no Americans were killed; it’s ...January 8, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe