Author: Signal Staff
- A portion of the annual Texas Lyceum poll measuring Texans’ attitudes on candidates and issues was released on Wednesday. One of the ...September 5, 2019
- President Trump’s ongoing trade war with China has Wall Street on edge and has sent the Dow on a roller coaster over ...
- Ahead of Congress returning to Washington next week, Democrats are pressuring their GOP colleagues to snap out of their longtime paralysis on ...
- Members of Congress are heading back to work in Washington, D.C. next week after a long recess, and for Democrats in the ...
- Updated 9/1: The New York Times reported on Sunday night that the gunman had been fired from his job a few hours before he ...
- On Thursday, Gov. Greg Abbott admitted that “mistakes were made” when responding to a reporter’s question about his fundraising letter dated a ...August 29, 2019
- The unusual activities of a $10 million Republican super PAC were exposed this week by tipsters calling elected officials and posting their ...August 28, 2019
- Late last week, the Trump Administration filed a brief with the U.S. Supreme Court arguing workplace discrimination protections don’t apply to sexual ...
- October 11, 2019
- October 10, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe