Author: Signal Staff
- If you needed any more proof that Texas is a permanent fixture in the klieg lights of presidential politics in 2020, look ...
- On Tuesday night, Iran fired a dozen ballistic missiles at U.S. forces in Iraq. Early assessments indicate no Americans were killed; it’s ...January 8, 2020
- After a string of deadly back-to-back mass shootings in recent years, Texas Republicans continued their argument —give guns to more people—following the ...December 31, 2019
- A federal appeals court voided the individual mandate provision of the Affordable Care Act on Wednesday. “The individual mandate is unconstitutional because ...
- No matter how it’s spun, a U.S. president being impeached is downright awful. Just look at how defensive and angry Republicans, like ...
- With the holidays upon us, and the end of 2019 approaching, it’s a good time to look at whether the Texas governor ...December 17, 2019
After railing on Democrats for not passing trade agreement, John Cornyn himself is having second ...On Tuesday, House Democrats made a deal with President Trump to move forward on the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), a trade deal ...December 16, 2019
- The Signal’s editor Kevin Nix spoke to U.S. Senate candidate Royce West yesterday by phone about health care, climate change, the economy, ...December 13, 2019
- Rep. Will Hurd, one of the last remaining pseudo-moderates in a Congress filled with Trump allies, is retiring, and a more extreme ...December 12, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe