Author: Signal Staff
- On Monday, Business Insider reported Chick-fil-A would be changing company policy and ending donations to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the ...
- Breaking from the NYT: Gordon D. Sondland, the Republican megadonor turned ambassador to the European Union, plans to tell the House Intelligence ...November 20, 2019
- Clarification: Donald Trump and his family have visited Texas a total of 9 times in 2019. Two of those visits were done ...
- On Thursday, Rep. Joaquin Castro of San Antonio called on White House advisor Stephen Miller to resign. “It’s clearer than ever that ...November 14, 2019
- Calls for Texas to give death row inmate Rodney Reed a stay of execution are intensifying. Reed was convicted for the 1996 ...
- On Wednesday, two key diplomats with the Trump administration testified publically in Congress against Trump’s dealings with Ukraine. The Democratic-led impeachment inquiry ...
- Democrat Joanna Cattanach is bearing state Rep. Morgan Meyer by six points, according to a new survey by Public Policy Polling. The ...November 12, 2019
- Sen. John Cornyn woke up in a sour mood on Monday, fuming over the latest movement in the Democratic-led impeachment inquiry against ...
- Sen. John Cornyn is under fire from his Democratic challengers for accepting illegal campaign donations. Major GOP donor and former University of ...
- Major political donor and former University of Texas regent James Dannenbaum has admitted to breaking campaign finance law in support of three federal ...
- January 28, 2020
- January 27, 2020
- January 28, 2020
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe