Author: Sarah Taqvi
- With the threat of COVID-19 still spreading in more areas of the country, countless health experts are strongly encouraging government officials to ...March 24, 2020
- With the threat of COVID-19 still spreading in more areas of the country, most schools have canceled classes at least until the ...March 19, 2020
- On Jan. 29, we spoke to Democratic Senate candidate Cristina Tzintzún Ramirez about immigration, labor unions, and defeating Sen. John Cornyn. The conversation ...February 10, 2020
- On Wednesday, I spoke to Lizz Winstead, a co-creator and former head writer of The Daily Show. She is also co-founder of ...September 18, 2019
- Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw wrote on Twitter on Tuesday that among his reasons to oppose universal background checks is has to do ...September 4, 2019
- New this morning is an ABC News poll showing Sen. Kamala Harris was the clear winner of the presidential debate last week. ...July 3, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe