Author: William Kim
- It didn’t take long for “Mexico will pay for the wall” to become “we will personally pay for the wall.” While Trump ...July 28, 2021
- By leaving the state and breaking quorum, Texas Democrats have halted the GOP’s assault on voting rights, for now. However, this is ...July 19, 2021
- On Monday, a bipartisan group of three former state leaders, two Republicans and one Democrat, voiced their opposition against Gov. Greg Abbott’s ...July 8, 2021
- A poll released Tuesday by the University of Texas and Texas Tribune shows Texans are evenly split on Governor Greg Abbott’s job ...July 1, 2021
- A poll from Quinnipiac University released last Thursday surveyed the opinions of Texans on a range of issues. One particular eye-opening result ...June 29, 2021
- Texas has a long history when it comes to space exploration. After all, the first word uttered on the Moon was “Houston.” ...June 23, 2021
- On Wednesday, Gina Ortiz Jones testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee in her confirmation hearing for the position of Undersecretary of ...June 18, 2021
- Rep. Veronica Escobar (D- El Paso) has introduced legislation to award the Medal of Honor to Marcelino Serna, a Mexican-American soldier who ...June 17, 2021
- July 30, 2021
- July 29, 2021
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe